Cannot Install library with Particle Workbench AB1805_RK

Hi All,

I'm having trouble adding a library to a Workbench project.

I use the command pallet - Particle:Install Library
AB1805_RK

and I get the following error. Can someone point ME in the right direction?

Checking library AB1805_RK...

Installing library AB1805_RK 0.0.1 to /Users/XXXXX/Particle/projects/BoronTankWatch/lib/AB1805_RK ...

The "urlObject" argument must be one of type object or string. Received undefined

at makeError (/Users/XXXXX/.vscode/extensions/particle.particle-vscode-core-1.16.0/node_modules/execa/lib/error.js:59:11)

at handlePromise (/Users/XXXXX/.vscode/extensions/particle.particle-vscode-core-1.16.0/node_modules/execa/index.js:114:26)

at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

I just created a new project and was able to install the library. I’m guessing that there is a problem with the project you’re installing into.

You may want to try creating a new test project using Particle: Create New Project.

If that works but you still want to use your original project, check your old project.properties file, the lib directory, and the .vscode directory are similar to the test project’s.

1 Like

Thanks for looking int that, @Rikkas. I will probably try to start a new project and copy my code into that. Last night I managed to download the library files and put them into the project manually. I recall having similar problems in the past, I’m not sure why, and never was able to figure out the issue last time.