Hello. I am having some difficulty in getting my Photon setup/registered. Here is what I have done so far:
• Plugged in Photon to USB Power Supply.
• Blue Light on Photon was flashing
• Checked for WIFI signal beginning with PHOTON-XXXX (Nothing)
• Installed Windows Driver
• Installed node-js
• Ran npm update –g particle-cli
• Particle identify returns: Your device id is 2b0047…………. , particle --version 1.6.1
• Ran particle setup – Entered Credentials, Detected Photon via USB
• Received error, Potentially unhandled rejection  Serial Problems - No mac address found
• Reset Device
• Ran particle serial wifi
• Setup Wifi connection, light turns solid blue - Never connects
• Setup Putty Connection
• I – Returns Device ID
• W – Setup wifi Solid light again
I have tried this with systems at my home as well as my office. No Luck.
Any suggestions on what else to try.
Thank You in advance.