Just received my Spark Core and having trouble connecting
- Connecting in the iOS app
- Factory resetting 10+ times
- Reloading the firmware from GitHub
- Powering the Spark via USB on my Mac and via a USB wall charger
- Saving the SSID & WPA key in a serial console
I have a breathing cyan LED but I can neither connect in the iOS app, nor get a response when cURLing the Spark Core after manually claiming it in the web interface.
I have no idea what else to try - any ideas?
Running a Technicolor TG582n, 802.11n 2.4GHz with b/g compatibility enabled. No firewall afaik.