After working 100% for a few months my Argon started flashing green. Normally when these disconnects from the network I simply add them again with the CLI particle serial Wi-Fi command.On this one no matter what I do it wont go past flashing green ‘searching for internet’
Here is what I tried :
- Various networks, different SSIDs (all 2.4Ghz). using CLI (I cant use the app as my QR code is wiped off)
- reload keys
- Reload all the firmware from scratch using jlink. (all the bin files) a processes im very familiar with (using both version 1.4.4 and 1.5.2)
- Reload tinker
- Erased all the old settings.
- Checked my antenna.
- Tried doctor (particle keys doctor) particle keys server.
- Particle update
anything else I can try.
I also flashed the code on other Argons and they all work. (not that that would make any difference)