Argon reseting at random times with: RESET_REASON_UNKNOWN

I’ve been running a set of firmware recently updated to deviceOS 3.1.0 and I’m getting an incredibly errant reset that matches RESET_REASON_UNKNOWN. No particular action seems to trigger it, just my normal loop running in last state. It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes to occur. Short of posting firmware code (it’s quite extensive), is there a good way of diagnosing a unknown reset reason? Is there a change in OS v3.1.0 that might be causing something like this to crop up? I have a JTAG debugger but I’m pretty new to using it, would that be a useful tool for this situation?

Update: I’ve observed a SOS+14 on the last reset

Another update: I update the ArduinoJSON version from 6.17.3 to 6.18.3 and have been running for a few hours with no issue. I’ll mark this as resolved after running for another day with no issue.

Only remaining question would be: is there any reason an old version of ArduinoJSON would break on the 3.1.0 Device OS?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.