I have developed an application using argon with below specifications to scan the BLE advertisement. It functions as per the step
- Connects to internet and sync time from local time server ( time sync happens once every hour after initial sync)
- Power off Wi-Fi module after time sync
- Started scanning BLE advertisements near to it
- Parses the advertisements and save it in internal flash memory as file
- Every one min it reads that file, power on Wi-Fi and pushes to server using MQTT and clears file and power off Wi-Fi module.
- Same process it repeated
It was working good at initial days and scanned and posted 10K+ advertisements per day but after 2 weeks of usage now it sends only 1K+ advertisements every day. Could you suggest what might be the cause ?
Argon is powered using 3.7v, 1000mAh Lithium Battery