433Mhz Library [COMPLETED]

Hello,
I cant even compile the Libraries in my particle build.
Can you please tell me how you got it to work?
I spent many hours without success.

I would be glad to hear from you “daylight14” you would help me a lot.

Best regards

I always start with the examples that are in the library. I ended up using the RCSwitch library because I was trying to turn on/off some 433MHz power outlets.

There should be some examples in the library you want to use. Use those examples to make sure they compile and then you can tweak the examples to fit your needs.

I recommend using D1 to receive and D2 to transmit, I was having trouble receiving on D2 and transmitting on D3. Making that switch is what ultimately solved my problem.

What exactly are you trying to do with 433MHz?

Wow! Thank you for the fast response.

I got it to Work with the following Library: https://github.com/suda/RCSwitch

I want to use the Spark as a RF Reciever ( The flashed Firmware do recieve Data).
And a Arduino Uno as the Sender with a Button on it.

I just want to send one Signal when the Button is pressed, and pass the Information to the Spark via RF.
But i’m on it right now to get this to work.

The Examples are more advanced then I need and I hope I can get it to work.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Excellent, RCSwitch is an awesome library. I hope you can get it to work okay. I also had some issues with distance of transmission. Definitely add antennas and power the transmitter with at least 5v, preferably 12V.

Best of luck with your project!

Hi daedalusminos,

I am thinking about buying a CC1101 module for my Electron to communicate with an Arduino Nano. I wondered if there is a Particle library, that is already existing in the community libraries, to use it with this transceiver.

I would appreciate your help, as I didn’t find a library, that could work well, yet.

Thanks,
David

Same answer as in the other thread

2 Likes