I’m using the Web IDE to write my code and I keep encountering a “bug” related to newly added custom libraries. The issue appears when, working on a project that already has libraries and code, I press the + button to add a new custom library and then click on its corresponding tab.
The supposedly empty file appears to be filled from code from the latest not empty tab I have clicked. This happens for the header and source files. I can navigate throught previously created tabs and see the corresponding code without a problem though.
If I reload the page, with the faulty tab selected, the copied code is no longer shown, but as soon as I change to a different tab and go back the issue returns. Writing something and saving prevents the error from happening, what I wrote is shown properly. Finally if I edit the “copied” code, the changes are saved on the selected tab, not affecting the tab from the code was taken from.
I have tried it in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers with the same result. I’m not sure if this is happening only to me.