Trouble installing iOS SDK via Carthage

Hello,

I am trying to install the iOS SDK via Carthage.

My cart file is exactly like it should be according to the documentation:

github “spark/spark-sdk-ios” >= 0.4.0

When I run carthage update --platform iOS --use-submodules --no-use-binaries

I get the following error:

*** Skipped building spark-sdk-ios due to the error:
Dependency “spark-sdk-ios” has no shared framework schemes for any of the platforms: iOS

Any help would be greatly appreciated, seems to be an issue with a missing scheme on the repo??

Hmm, I find myself in the same trouble. When I set my Cartfile to read

github "spark/spark-sdk-ios" "master"

it does pull all the packages down and compiles but not without errors.

PluginLoading: Required plug-in compatibility UUID ACA8656B-FEA8-4B6D-8E4A-93F4C95C362C for plug-in at path '~/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins/SparkInspectorXcodePlugin.xcplugin' not present in DVTPlugInCompatibilityUUIDs

I do end up with a ParticleSDK.framework and AFNetworking.framework but having tested them in my iOS project yet so cannot tell if the errors can be ignored.

I am new to carthage (always used cocoapods before) so I don’t understand why replacing >= 0.4.0 with “master” would make this work. Not very intuitive…

The shared scheme issue appears to be fixed with 0.5.0. However, now I’m seeing issues building through Carthage where the project appears to be set to code sign for the Particle Apple dev team so I can’t build. I had to manually build the project for my app.

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Code Sign error: No code signing identities found: No valid signing identities (i.e. certificate and private key pair) matching the team ID “TNJ67X9MQD” were found.
A shell task failed with exit code 65:
2016-07-12 10:50:54.093 xcodebuild[43145:3585855] [MT] PluginLoading: Required plug-in compatibility UUID ACA8656B-FEA8-4B6D-8E4A-93F4C95C362C for plug-in at path ‘~/Library/Application Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins/OMQuickHelp.xcplugin’ not present in DVTPlugInCompatibilityUUIDs
** BUILD FAILED **

Pinging our lead iOS developer here: @ido