I’ve built a pretty rudimentary spark integration into my site: theanythingbutton.com. I’d love if anyone would like to help me test it out.
theanythingbutton.com will allow you to do things like
- Send emails
- Send txts
- Order delivery food through ordr.in
- Connect to a lot of web apps through Zapier.com
It’s pretty simple to get your spark to connect. Basically, you can:
- Sign up (with an explicit username/pass, Facebook isn’t working yet for the Spark integration)
- Create a button
- Add an action to that button
- Name the button (by clicking on “unnamed button”, typing the name and hitting enter)
- Going back to the buttons page
- Click the little gear on the newly made button
- Find the little icon that looks like the spark logo
- Enter your anythingbutton.com username/pass and your spark.io username pass
- Select which core you want to listen to
- Select which button you want to listen to (note I’m using Spark’s Internet Button with 4 buttons)
If you are using the Internet Button you can use the following Gist to get it to work with theanythingbutton.com.
Very simple mechanism of publishing events. I want to move to webhooks when I can get that working, but that might be a little while with the baby on the way
Thanks in advance!