Have this really weird issue.
My Photon has been working great since I got it. Today one of my Core’s hit the bucket, so I took my Photon and flashed the same code I had on my Core.
All is well, Photon is working well, then I decide to replace the Photon with another Core I found. Flashed the spare Core and everything works.
Now I am trying to reuse the Photon used above for something else. I flash via the WebIDE, the Photon flashes magneta but it still runs the old code that I flashed from the Core.
I did a factory reset, flashed 4.4/4.3 and all are doing the same thing.
I created a new project that blinks d7, it flashes successfully but still runs the old code. I have no idea what’s going on…