i need some advice here.I have working prototype on particle photon.contains photon,RFID reader,temperature sensor, etc
i think it is better to use P1 0r P0 is my product.so
- if i am going with any of the above.Is all the pcb files are available for eagle for P0 and p1?i am not able to find files for P0 and P1.
- i think designing using p1 will be easier than P0 since p1 have inbuilt antenna.is that eight?
- i hope i can use eagle free version for design this PCB? is there any better option?Or is there any problem with designing using eagle?
- I also have a plan to recreate this one using particle electron also.like photon have smaller version p0 and p1.is there any smaller version of electron is available?
- Or should i have to use particle electron itself in product if i am using electron for my prototype
- Is there are any products already that uses electron?
- what is the best method to go from an electron based o product?
can you guys please comment your thoughts?