Originally published at: Particle Monitor One Developer Edition: Now Available for Purchase - Particle Changelog
Great news! The Particle Monitor One Developer Edition is here and ready for you to get your hands on. It’s rugged, smart, and ready for just about anything, thanks to its IP67-rated enclosure and versatile connectivity options with LTE CAT 1/M1 and BLE. Whether you’re in a busy warehouse or out in the field, it’s built to handle it all.
What’s included in the Monitor One Developer Edition?
- Monitor One base model, packaged in an IP67-rated, waterproof enclosure for rugged environments, featuring a flexible mounting plate for every situation imaginable (walls, rails, poles, etc)
- Two add-on, expansion cards for customizing I/Os with minimal re-designs and integrations.
- The I/O Card: The all-in-one expansion card for the most common industrial monitoring protocols (CAN, Modbus), interfaces (RS-485), inputs (4-20mA, 0-10V, 24V I/O), dry contact relay output
- Prototype Card: The complete perf board for accelerated hardware integration and validation
- 4-pin M12 Cable
- 8-pin M12 Cable
- USB Cable
- 24V Power Supply
- Includes a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT system-on-module (SoM) that provides an MCU, GNSS, cellular modem, and advanced peripherals with additional communications capabilities in a compact form factor (T SoM)
- Complete, enclosed, IP67-rated, enclosure with out-of-the-box mounting through magnets, bolt patterns, and tie strap channels
- Includes the Particle I/O Card for out-of-the-box support for 4-20mA, 0-10V, 12-24 digital input, RS485, CAN
- Includes the Particle Prototyping Card for accelerating the development of a custom PCBA
- IP67-rated M12 connectors with flying lead cables
- 4-cell 18650 LiPo battery pack
- Flexible power supply accepts 6-30V power supply
- Temperature sensors for circuit board temperature and battery pack temperature
- RGB LEDs for system status, GNSS status, and a user-defined status indicator
Discover the potential of Monitor One for your IoT projects. Visit the Particle store for more details and to make your purchase.