Hi @mbenlarbi -
I am sorry to heat that you are still having this problem.
May I suggest the following; it has worked for me on several occasions, including what you are describing.
First, you can try Particle:Clean Application from Workbench in VSC while device is connected via USB and in DFU mode.
If this does not work, you can try the steps below:
Download the files needed files from Github. Save them where they are easily accessible.
- Install and update Particle CLI on you computer
- On OSx… open Terminal (or CLI in workbench)
- Connect device to you USB port
- Make sure devices is in DFU mode (flashing yellow)
- In terminal/Workbench CLI type:
particle flash --usb and then simply drag the downloaded files into the terminal (one by one) window. It will automatically enter te file name and path. The device should remain in DFU mode after each flash, unlike Particle Doctor.
- Hit Enter. When done, repeat with the next file. Please make sure you have the correct files and order.
After this, the device should be ok.
Hope this helps.