Next thing to learn

It’s been a little over 6 days since the changes. No hang ups so far. The IFTTT applet I use to monitor offline/online status only goes off 4 or 5 times a day with the new connection vs the over 60 on the extender. Hoping this has the problem fixed. I’ve been working on your API suggestion for using the sunrise/sunset info from a website. Wunderground doesn’t offer an API for free any more but the TSA does. I built a webhook using the Particle console on the web IDE and it seems to work fine to the console. Still trying to figure out to get the info into my firmware. Any suggestions on a place to read about pulling data into firmware? Most of the stuff I found in the Particle documentation talks about sending data from your device but not how to get data with a webhook and pull it into your firmware. LukeUSMC had a good tutorial on webhooks at Tutorial: Webhooks and Responses with Parsing (JSON, Mustache, Tokens) However, it was done in 2015 possibly before the console was developed? Just haven’t figured how to adapt that into what I need.