Looking for 24VAC - 5VDC power supply or circuit

I have frequent needs for a 5VDC for VIN when 24VAC is very available. About 1500mA would be adequate (Electron/Photon with some relays), but a bit more would be nice. I’ve found a few offerings via Kele and Dwyer, but I’d much rater have an efficient circuit that I can put on my own board. Any suggestions or if you can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

@mikemoy, close, but no cigar. This appears to be a DC to DC voltage regulator. With all the tiny 120VAC to 5VDC USB adapters around, it’s amazing how hard it is to find a 24VAC to 5VDC adapter.

Thanks!

I don’t know how that happened. I was looking for the 24vac input, must have clicked on the wrong one.
how about this one.

@mikemoy…thanks!!!

I ended up using this reference to find a 4A version on newegg for about $7 and ordered a few of them. If the output power is clean enough for Photons and Electrons, this will be a huge benefit for the HVAC applications that I typically put in place. Again…THANKS for the recommendation!

Huh, That’s great, never would have thought newegg handled things like that. Good to know.

Amazon (DROK) has these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DBQP7OS/

I bought some to get 5V from my 24V 3D Printer.

Kenny

@Kenny - thanks for the suggestion. It appears that’s a DC to DC converter and I need something that will accept 24VAC input.