Issues in compiling .S assembly file with application

Hi,

We are trying to build an application that does FFT. the FFT library is in assembly (.S file named FFT256Real_16b.S) that we have with the application folder. But on locally compiling the firmware with the app, I am getting this error while making the user-part.

/firmware-master/user/applications/pcb_synergy_v2/sensorfeature.h:115: undefined reference to `FFT256Real_16b’

I found that we need to add the ASRC flag in build.mk file. I did that by putting this in the build.mk inside the user/applications/build.mk file [ ASRC += $(call target_files,$(USRSRC_SLASH),.S)* ]. But now I am getting this error

make[2]: *** No rule to make target ../build/target/user/platform-6-m/applications/pcb_synergy_v2/applications/pcb_synergy_v2/Eg_FFT256Real_16b.o', needed by…/build/target/user/platform-6-m/applications/pcb_synergy_v2/libuser.a’. Stop.

However, I do have the files in that location. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

TIA

Hi
I am facing the same issue while trying to compile some assembly code file for my particle photon application.
I too get the same error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target ‘…/build/target/user/platform-6//src/cmsis/src/arm_bitreversal2.o’, needed by ‘…/build/target/user/platform-6//libuser.a’. Stop.

Were you able to resolve this issue?