"hook-error" keeps triggering the handler

Hi,

I am currently working on a project with Argon. I am using one of the Google APIs for my application. So far, I have had no problem with the API. To make my application more user-friendly, I wanted to display any possible response errors. For this, I introduced on purpose a wrong client id in the API request to trigger the hook-error, and it works. The problem is that it keeps triggering every 20-30 sec, even though I called the Particle.publish() only once in my code. I think the could is sending the request over and over until it gets an OK 200, but this is clearly not gonna happen since the client id is wrong. Any ideas on how to stop this endless repetition. I would like to have only on called to the hook-error per error.

Many thanks in advance!

Particle.publish("request_user_code", data, PRIVATE);
Particle.subscribe("hook-response/request_user_code", oauth2_response_handler, MY_DEVICES);
Particle.subscribe("hook-error/request_user_code", oauth2_error_handler, MY_DEVICES);

void oauth2_response_handler(const char *event, const char *data) 
{
  OAuth2.parser(event, data);
}

void oauth2_error_handler(const char *event, const char *data) 
{
  OAuth2.parser(event, data);
}
{
    "event": "request_user_code",
    "url": "https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/device/code",
    "requestType": "POST",
    "deviceID": "<my_device_id>",
    "json": 
    {
        "client_id": "{{{client_id}}}",
        "scope": "{{{scope}}}"
    },
    "responseTemplate": "{{{device_code}}}~{{{user_code}}}~{{verification_url}}~{{expires_in}}~{{interval}}",
    "noDefaults": true,
    "rejectUnauthorized": true
}