I am beginner and I’m planning my 1st personal project, which will be a simple home automation.
The control is done via web / mobile application that will develop, because I already have knowledge in this part.
The project consists primarily of:
Access door controll, components:
• Fingerprint reader
• Electric Lock 12V
• Dimmer to control 3 LED lamps at the same time (room)
• Turn on/off kitchen light
• Turn on/off the room light
I can do this with just one core?
I would like suggestions for core power, initially it will be supplied with an adapter into the outlet.
All features must have an alternative way to be activated when the core is off / disconnected from the internet. Example:
• The lamps can be activated both by the switch when the core
• There must be a way to open the door if the core is offline.
Please help me with ideas, tips and suggestions.