I have a SparkCore that I’m starting to get used to. I’ve noticed that if I:
- flash a program (really simple, just println(millis()); )
- let the program start and monitor it in a serial monitor
- hold the mode button down to force erase wifi credentials
- program new credentials via serial
- reconnect the serial monitor
then the program appears to have been running the whole time. There does not appear to be a reboot after the new credentials are applied.
Is this expected behavior? Its not a problem either way. I’d just like to confirm one way or the other.
thanks in advance.