Electron stopped working?

Just started the Norwegian Blue fix, after answering (y) to the last question the Photon Programmer LED turned Orange but there has been no been no response back on the Terminal window. Its been 10 minutes in this state. Target Electron Led is still Off, no activity. I pasted my terminal window below. I used CLI to download latest 0.1.4 of Norwegin.bin
Any ideas? Do I need to disconnect USB cable and try again?

Bootloader fixerupper, v0.0
This utility fixes up the bootloader on another device.
Before running this, be sure you have correctly wired the programmer and target devices.

WARNING: Do not use this with a target device that is showing LED activity.
LED activity on the target device means the bootloader is functioning and any problems with
the device can be fixed using particle-cli.

WARNING^2: Please read the message above!

Do you have a dead device and wish to continue? [y,N]:y
Not sure about that.
Do you have a dead device and wish to continue? [y,N]:y

Disconnected the Photon after 2 hours , photon still in the state descibed above. Removed all jumpers and reconnected the USB. Now the center tricolor LED is Solid Blue. I search for this condition and found this thread, Cannot claim Photon - SOLVED

Following the steps outlined in this thread, I did the following
In DFU Mode
dfu-util -d 2b04:d006 -a 0 -s 0x8020000 -D system-part1-0.6.2-photon.bin then, dfu-util -d 2b04:d006 -a 0 -s 0x8060000:leave -D system-part2-0.6.2-photon.bin
then,
particle keys new then, dfu-util -d 2b04:d006 -a 1 -s 34 -D device.der

Led blinks and changes colors but returns to steady blue. I cant get into Safe Mode, when I release the Reset switch while holding down the Setup switch when the led turns blinking magenta, it immediately goes to blinking Green. It will still go into DFU mode.
Any ideas on what to try next?
Thanks