Could someone help me figure out how/if I have burned my core?
Spark Core is very hot to touch
On-Board LED is not lighting up
No devices detected via USB when using “particle setup” in CLI
(a) Arduino Uno+Wave Shield, powered by laptop USB
(b) Spark Core on breadboard, powered by laptop USB
I have one digital pin on the Arduino (~5V) connected to D7 of the Core, and GND on the Arduino connected to the GND of the Core. I tried pull down the digital pin on the Arduino by setting D7 on the Core to LOW, triggering a sound playback. This works for a while, but now the on-board LED on my Core is no longer lighting up, the Core is extremely hot to touch, and no longer recognized when plugged in to USB. Can someone tell me how/if I burned my Core with this setup?