I’ve received today my battery shield, and wanted to test battery life with a simple script :
- connect to a server with TCP client
- ping it (access to a dedicated url, the keeps a log of pings)
- switch to deep sleep mode for one minute
- goto step 1
RGB led sequences is:
- White flashing (C3300 init process ?)
- Green flashing (WIFI authentication)
- Cyan flashing (connecting to Spark Cloud)
- Cyan breathing (script execution)
- RGB led off (sleep mode)
The scripts seems to work well, but sometimes the core is stuck into “Connecting to the Spark Cloud” until I manually reset it.
I don’t know if this issue cames from my Spark Core, or if sometimes the Spark Cloud may sometimes fails connexion (overloaded or similar issue).
Thanks for your help