Ok. I was trying to hack the tinker code to send some BMP085 (Adafruit) data to my cell phone. I immediately ran into trouble, and, after some hair pulling, I realized the Web IDE seemed to be upset that I included two libraries. So I did the following experiment:
- Save a copy of Tinker in the web IDE (copy and paste from Github into a new file).
- Complile it - all’s good.
- Fork a copy of Adafruit’s BMP085Test.
- Compile it - all’s good.
- Now, merely include application.h (#include “application.h”)
- Compile it - tons of errors
Merely including the second library seems to make the compiler have no idea what was in the Adafruit library.
From my experience with Arduino, I’m used to including as many libraries as I want- even if I don’t use all of them- and still having my code compile.
Can anyone explain what is going on here? Thanks.