Cellular Asset Tracker only returning Latitude

Hello all!

I have a Boron LTE and Adafruit Ultimate GPS FeatherWing.

This is the tutorial that I have been following to get my asset tracker going: https://blog.particle.io/learn-how-to-build-this-cellular-asset-tracker-with-a-particle-boron/

Right now the GPS feather wing is only returning Latitude and not Longitude. I have a feeling it is an issue with the Feather not connecting to the satellite properly.

I just wanted to see if my hunch is right. In the past, I either had it returning Latitude and Longitude or nothing. I have a replacement Feather ordered encase it is hardware-related; however, I am not thinking that is the case.

Thank you!

Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a good antenna I will take it. I am using the AdaFruit one, but I am not sure if that is the best on the market.

I doubt that. If the latitude can be triangulated the longitude will inevitably come with it.
It's more likely that the code is not pulling the correct variable.

Can you post your code (or a SHARE THIS REVISION link) to see what your code is doing differently to the original?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.