Boron on LTE extender

Will the Boron work with an LTE extender? (cell to internet bridge)

LTE version? I doubt it, but I could be wrong. Boron LTE only works with Cat-M1 or Cat-NB1. I’ve never seen an LTE extender that supported those, but I haven’t been looking either. Do you have one in mind? If so, post a link so we can check it out.

Using a hologram SIM on Verizon

My issue is that I live on the top of a mountain and cell signal is garbage. ATT is non existent and Verizon is 1-2 bars outside if Im lucky. Doing any dev work using cellular is proving difficult. I have this extender inside and it would be nice to use it but so far no luck with standard hologram configs.

I understand your frustration! I have the opposite problem. My pilot site is down in a canyon in rural Texas. AT&T is very weak there. I’ve been lobbying Particle for Verizon support for this very reason. AT&T just doesn’t work for my target customer.

I have never tried it, but you might be able to use a cellular range extender (not internet based), if you can find one that supports M1 or NB1.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.