Using Particle Mesh Devices with the OpenThread Border Router

@bsatrom

That sounds so great. Don’t stop with Zigbee, lets connect the Particle Mesh hardware to as many platforms as possible. It is a win-win for everyone. Keep me in the loop, especially if you have any problems. Also nice if some of the Developer brainiacs like @peekay123 , @ScruffR, @nrobinson2000 and others could get involved.

That may have been a bit too enthusiastic. :smiley:

Good luck.

Raspberry Pi as gateway

Been a while, @peekay123 did you ever get anything interesting going with your nrf52840 USB dongle (s) ?

I have an interesting argon.bin file I would like to send you. What’s the best way for me to do that?

@rocksetta, I never got a chance to do anything with the dongle. I’ve been very busy on other projects. :disappointed_relieved:

@rocksetta great work so far! I just found this thread, read through it, but want to make sure I understand the state of the world.

It sounds like you are still working on getting Particle Mesh devices to talk with other, 3rd party Thread devices?

I am kind of like a dog with a bone when I get an idea, I purchased a class set of Argons and Xenons to teach OpenThread using the very easy to use Particle IDE. I was a bit surprised that things were more complex than I thought they would be.

If you use twitter say hi to @rocksetta we can DM, easier for me than using my laptop. As you saw at myblog/144 I have some connections going on, but it is far from useful yet.