Tracker Edge V18 Release

I downloaded the Tracker Edve V18 Firmware and tried to compile it as it is and the build process stops with the following console output, I am not sure what is this need some help with this @rickkas7

c:/users/dmd/.particle/toolchains/gcc-arm/10.2.1/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: ../../../build/target/user/platform-26-m/tracker-edge/\libuser.a(memfault.o): in function memfault_platform_sanitize_address_range': c:/Users/dmd/Desktop/Learning_Projects/Lessons/tracker-edge/lib/memfault/src/memfault.cpp:437: undefined reference to _ram_start'
c:/users/dmd/.particle/toolchains/gcc-arm/10.2.1/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/Users/dmd/Desktop/Learning_Projects/Lessons/tracker-edge/lib/memfault/src/memfault.cpp:437: undefined reference to `_ram_end'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [../../../build/module.mk:239: c:/Users/dmd/Desktop/Learning_Projects/Lessons/tracker-edge/target/5.5.0/tracker/tracker-edge.elf] Error 1
make[2]: *** [../build/recurse.mk:12: modules/tracker/user-part] Error 2
make[1]: *** [C:\Users\dmd.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.15.0\Makefile:142: make-main] Error 2
make: *** [C:\Users\dmd.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.15.0\Makefile:87: compile-user] Error 2

• The terminal process "C:\Users\dmd.particle\toolchains\buildtools\1.1.1\bin\bash.exe '-c', 'make -f 'C:\Users\dmd.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.15.0\Makefile' compile-user -s'" terminated with exit code: 2.
  • Press any key to close the terminal.

Thanks

Are you targeting the right version of Device OS for Tracker Edge v18? You need to target 3.3.0 or 4.x LTS.

I think that's the error you get if you target a version prior to 3.2.0. You also cannot target 5.x. See this page for more information