Hi, is there anyone who got a (local) TCPServer to work reliably on the SparkCore?
Here’s what I tried:
- Reading tons of threads on the topic
- Running the TCPServer example from docs
- Running countless “working” 3rd party examples
- Flashing a deep update with
particle flash --usb deep_update_2014_06
- Updating CC3000 with
particle flash --usb cc3000
- Using different system modes
The result is always the same:
- Requests to the TCPServer work sometimes, are often slow and after about 10 requests often hang
- After a while (10s of minutes) the device becomes unreachable, even if no requests have been made
curlworks slightly better than a browser (maybe related to size of request headers or parallel requests)
Any comments, working code, ideas or up to date info?