Simple and reliable water level sensor circuit?

@peekay123 , the problems I am having have been discussed in detail here: Long Term Photon Connection Stability

Specifically, both of the Photons I own cannot stay connected to WiFi for more than a couple of days. I only have two because I stopped buying them until I feel these issues are resolved. All of the cores I have on the same WiFi network are rock solid and never give me problems.

With the basement flood sensor, reliability is critical. I use the system threading option so that the application will continue to run even if the Photon is not connected to the cloud, but even that doesn’t work. When it disconnects, the application thread hangs, never to recover. As soon as I hit the reset button, it reconnects and runs for a day or two.

I have implemented logic to detect WiFi and/or cloud disconnect and to reset the device, but that isn’t reliable either since the application hangs.

This weekend I plan to flash 0.5.0 in the hope that this issue may have been fixed. I’m not getting my hopes up too high though.