Restful api outage causing issues?

Hi all… just a quick question… I’m wonering if I just changed something and messed my code up or if it’s due to this api outage?
I use this system wherein the device boots and asks a webhook for it’s device notes… the cloud responds with notes+deviceID and the notes in the actual body… then my code continues along it’s merry way…
anyways, yesterday I noticed that I wasn’t getting a notes response and that there was some api outage… is this related??? I’m wondering because when the webhook responds with {{{deviceID}}} that’s an api call… right? is the entire api not operational? or did I just screw something else up?? I just wanna know if i should spend any more time on this…

thx- colin

Hi @ccunningham - I’m so sorry we weren’t able to get to you sooner. Can you please confirm that all is well?

It’s all good now thx- I kinda gave up on it friday and it just seemed to work monday :wink: not exactly sure the root cause of that…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.