Originally published at: https://blog.particle.io/2018/10/11/particles-annual-iot-survey-is-now-open/
Today, we’re happy to announce that Particle’s Annual IoT Survey is now open! At Particle, your feedback is the most important driver of change in our products and services. To provide you with the best IoT development experience possible, we would like to hear your thoughts in this survey. Your answers today will contribute knowledge to the industry, help us improve our platform and offer better services for you.
Help a Cause and Win Cool PrizesWe truly appreciate your feedback and participation in this survey. As such, when you complete the survey we will do the following:
- The Particle team will donate $10 to the Electronic Frontier Foundation for every completed survey (maximum value of $3,000). The Electronic Frontier Foundation is a leading nonprofit for defending digital privacy, free speech, and innovation. They focus on protecting user’s rights and freedoms as our use of technology grows.
- You will be entered in a drawing to win Particle Mesh hardware (maximum of 10 winners).
- You will be entered in a drawing to win a $750 Amazon Gift (one winner only).
Why are we conducting this survey?One of the great things of working at Particle is hearing how you are building and using IoT products to stop floods in major cities, monitor air pollution, protect abandoned buildings, connect hot tubs to distributors, and much more!
We get tons of feedback and insight just from listening to the community, but we want to get a better understanding of your views and thoughts about the development process. Our goal with this survey is to understand the views of product creators on the challenges and value of building an IoT product.
What will be in the survey/report?
We have organized the survey into these key areas:
- IoT development process
- IoT development strategies
- IoT platform technologies
- IoT development challenges
- IoT monetization and benefits