Issues compiling (combined from multiple threads.)

I’m getting the following for my project on #include <neopixel.h>:

#include errors detected. Please update your includePath. IntelliSense features for this translation unit (D:\Development\GitHub\iot\particle\GarageDoor\src\GarageDoor.ino) will be provided by the Tag Parser.

cannot open source file "nuttx/config.h" (dependency of "C:\Users\drohm\.particle\toolchains\deviceOS\0.7.0\firmware-0.7.0\user\inc\Particle.h")

I tried updating my c_cpp_properties.json to add additional includePaths:

{
    "configurations": [
        {
            "name": "Win32",
            "includePath": [
                "${workspaceRoot}",
                "${workspaceFolder}/lib/**",
                "${workspaceFolder}/**"
            ],
            "defines": [
                "_DEBUG",
                "UNICODE",
                "_UNICODE"
            ],
            "intelliSenseMode": "msvc-x64",
            "configurationProvider": "particle.particle-vscode-core"
        }
    ],
    "version": 4
}

I also did CTRL-SHIFT-P to install the blynk and neopixel libraries. There is a lib folder in my project that contains those libraries.

I’m not sure what I need to do to fix this.

1 Like

Is there a bugtracker for this?

I’m getting the following error when attempting to compile a pretty large project:
Windows 10 if it matters

cannot open source file "bits/gthr.h" (dependency of "C:\Users\{user}\.particle\toolchains\deviceOS\0.7.0\firmware-0.7.0\user\inc\Particle.h")

Also, when I click on an issue in the “problem” tab, the files aren’t opened. It tries to open a path like:

Unable to open 'pn532_debug.h': File not found (file:///c:/dev/Brewskey/Brewskey.Device/c:/dev/brewskey/brewskey.device/src/pn532/pn532_debug.h)

I am also getting this same compile error... cannot open source file "bits/gthr.h... I'm getting some other errrors of the type class ... has no member ... probably related to my gthr.h ... so I'll start there. Anyone figure this one out?