[Issue] Porting Seeed I2C LCD to Photon

Hi! I'm trying to port an Arduino Library to my Photon for the Seeed I2C LCD display

I have been following this thread that seemed promising.

But after follwing the awnsers I can't seem to build the program in Workbench.

Here's the terminal output:

`:::: COMPILING APPLICATION

../../../build/target/user/platform-6-m/LCDTest/\libuser.a(LCDTest.o): In function loop': c:/IoT_Board/V4/Software/LDC-Test/LCDTest/src/LCDTest.ino:15: undefined reference to I2C_LCD::CleanAll(LCD_ColorSort)'
c:/IoT_Board/V4/Software/LDC-Test/LCDTest/src/LCDTest.ino:20: undefined reference to I2C_LCD::FontModeConf(LCD_FontSort, LCD_FontMode, LCD_CharMode)' c:/IoT_Board/V4/Software/LDC-Test/LCDTest/src/LCDTest.ino:21: undefined reference to I2C_LCD::DispStringAt(char*, unsigned char, unsigned char)'
../../../build/target/user/platform-6-m/LCDTest/\libuser.a(LCDTest.o): In function __static_initialization_and_destruction_0': c:/IoT_Board/V4/Software/LDC-Test/LCDTest/src/LCDTest.ino:4: undefined reference to I2C_LCD::I2C_LCD()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [../../../build/module.mk:232: c:/IoT_Board/V4/Software/LDC-Test/LCDTest/target/1.5.2/photon/LCDTest.elf] Error 1
make[1]: *** [../build/recurse.mk:12: modules/photon/user-part] Error 2
make: *** [C:\Users\jbourrassa.particle\toolchains\buildscripts\1.9.2\Makefile:54: compile-user] Error 2
The terminal process terminated with exit code: 2

Press any key to close the terminal.`

And here's my code:

!!! Update !!!
The code works on the web IDE but not the Workbench.

@Justin-B - that was my attempted code portion, although I pretty much only program through the IDE, so I cannot be of assistance through the WorkBench…
Good luck!
Neal.

Turns out that I have a lot of issues with the Workbench and local libraires so I might switch to web IDE that seems to work.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.