Help with Photon code

I have a new project and need some help. I am also willing to pay for programmer under contract in required.
My project has a device that monitors events in vehicles.
I want each event (12 byte record) to be sent to photon via the serial port.
Next, The photon adds time/date stamp (from external SPI RTC) to the record and store in external SPI flash.
If internet access is available then the records get publish to a site. If not then they continue to store in Flash.

The internet access will be provided by an Access Point (Either Mobile phone hotspot or a fixed “station” set up as access point).

Thanks

Regards

Dave

1 Like

Hey,

That sounds like it could be a cool project! What exactly do you need help with? We may be able to help with some things, but if you’re looking to hire someone to do firmware reviews, Particle does offer that sort of thing as well through professional service partners. You can find more about that here. If you can elaborate more, it may be something that someone here in the forums could help with though!

Kyle

Kyle,
I am looking for help with firmware to do this:

1. Receive incoming records (12 bytes long) via serial uart
  2. Read SPI Real Time Clock to get current time and Add to 12 Byte packet
  3. Store 12 byte record in next available memory location (External SPI Flash)
  4. If internet is available then send all records n Flash and set record pointer back to 0 (clear flash)

Thats it.

Regards

Dave

Hello,

Yes that sounds like something that our partners services can help with! I will also leave this post open for two weeks to see if anyone from the community would like to help out as well.

Kyle

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.