I am trying to build a prototype with the following devices connected to MCU. Currently working with Arduino Due, but evaluating photon for from factor. Eventually PCB with P0. Listing the devices below with pin requirements, excluding the 2 mandatory power lines. Requesting photon experts to let me know if it is feasible on Photon.
- GPS with Uart (2 pins)(RX/TX)
- LoRaWan module (3pins) (software serial + interrupt line)
- Accelerometer (4pins) (I2C + 2 interrupts)
- Battery power measurement(1 pin connected with voltage divider)
- SD card through SPI (4 pins)
- Device status slide switch (1pin)
I tried looking for P0 pinout diagram to decide this. Couldn’t find it. So any advice would be greatly appreciated.