Continuing the discussion from Monitoring two cores via web:
I posted a situation where I am controlling two particle cores, but having hard time monitoring them through web. I am using Spark.variable and Spark.function to communicate with web.
When I fresh start computer, web and two cores working pretty well, however, after several flashes or after certain amount of time passed, it gets different types of problems.
Here are some symptoms:
- reading variable from cloud gets delay as time goes
- eventually web cannot read variable
- Particle Core goes to infinite loop(where cyan breathing led, but inaccessible)
- if I push reset button, it works for couple of minutes and it goes to same loop.
- sometimes cyan led rapidly flashing.
- I know there must be tons of different reasons and situations causing the problem like this (wifi setting and etc) but this seemingly promising device is hard to control for new users. And it is very frustrating.
Please advice me, I am stuck.
Thanks in advance