Compiling Error (No Such File or Directory) When a Library Included (PietteTech_DHT)

Hello All,

I am working on Xenon in standalone mode to collect DHT22 data from one Xenon send to other xenon. I am using CLI.

I have downloaded the library from this link https://github.com/eliteio/PietteTech_DHT and put it to my directory that I am trying to compile. When I try to compile with any library I get very similar errors like;

Ekran Resmi 2020-05-08 01.22.52

I have followed instructions for standalone mode. But I can’t even compile something with a library. Without a library, it compiles perfectly without error.

I have no idea where I am doing a mistake. Please point my mistake if you have any experience or idea. If you need more info, I will do my best to provide.

Thank you for your time. I wish you all good healthy days.

Libraries are expected to reside in the lib directory.
With CLI you’d usually first create the project via particle project create and then add the library either via particle library add or particle library copy in both cases the library will be put in the correct spot.

Thank you for your fast response. This solved the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.