[WORKING]Get Caller ID Electron -> enable Interrupt on PB12 aka RI_UC

Thanks for this example @krvarma :smiley:
This will be really beneficial for many people.
Today I do not have time to test this. This is really great I hope that there will soon example for receiving SMS.

1 Like

I managed to receive and process SMS, I started a new thread for that. I have uploaded the code and a demo video.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

This example does not work for me.
I get the following log:

after termination of the call serial interface continues to display the same data.

@developer_bt, is the call made from the number given at the top of the code?

char szPhone[] = "<phone number to recognize in international format>";

@krvarma Yes the number is entered correctly, for receiving SMS works great.The number is entered in the international format

@developer_bt, can you check what is there in the buf variable. It is printed whenever callback is called.

@krvarma I found the problem, the number I receive in local format, not in international. Why the format of numbers is set for calls to local format?

@developer_bt, I am not sure about that. What we can do is if the number format is 145, then interpret as international format and if it is 129 then interpret as local format.

1 Like

There is a problem when you make a call from an unauthorized number.
The program continuously detects State is high, and no longer detects a new call correctly. How to avoid this?

@developer_bt, I modified the original code and it is working for me, can you check?

2 Likes

@krvarma Excellent.
I tried the updated example now works :smiley:
Thank you.

2 Likes