Spark Core Http Client Library

Been attempting to use this library (and others) to talk to some Node Red REST services I’ve created.
In this thread I explain entirely and still do not reach a conclusion or solution.
I have three client platforms (Core, Chrome Extension, .net application) to diagnose what is wrong.The web service is simple enough, POST three variables to it and it responds. All three client platforms consume the web service successfully however the Core does not close once it has read the response and proceeds to time out. As the other clients do this successfully I can only assume it is the library having some difficulty parsing the response.

On the other thread I have supplied outputs from the Core and the source code is what @krvarma has supplied which he states works (although he has yet to confirm whether his Core times out too).

I believe that while the client is still available it is not connected (as the response has finished). So the library may need to be altered so that line 190 in is not “while (client.available()){” but is “while (client.connected()){”.

Do you have any ideas as to why this may be occuring?