Simple RGB LED control from a web POST command

I see you are doing great in writing Javascript/HTML apps. I am just starting to learn this by looking at code like yours. In this area I have another question, a bit ‘off topic’ maybe:

For my home, (where I am using about 10 Photons to control about everything), I’d like to put together a small website for the family to use on our smartphone for monitoring and controlling all Photons…

It would consist of an index.html page, listing all the rooms.
Then I want to make one page per room, showing:

• All “Particle.variables” of the room (Temperature, humidity, human movement, light value, gas detection value, CO2 value, …)
    => Of course, I need to see the variable values, but it would be nice to have also simple gauges or bargraphs in some cases.

• All “Particle.functions” of the room (Turning lights ON/OFF, control colour, moods, temperature, door lock, RF device control, music selection …)
    => I’d like to use radio buttons, on/off switches, sliders, color pickers :wink: etc…

Have you made already something like this?

That would be great!
There are some tutorials already on this forum, but they are limited and don’t show all the possibilities I’m imagining to use. If I would have one example of each interface, I will probably be able to create that mini site myself…

Perhaps we need to create a new thread for this?
I’m sure many readers of this forum would love this too!

:older_man: