Sensors for Ammonia/Nitrate/Nitrite?

According to the instructions for the test kit, you take a 5ml sample and add 8 drops of 2 different reagents. My thinking is you could take the test tube the kit comes with, drill a hole in the bottom, and connect the hose from the pump that draws the sample. That way you could run the pump to flush the water from the previous test out the top of the tube and fill the tube for the next test without having to have something to dump the water out. Then you could have 2 more pumps to drip the reagents into the top of the tube. The pump you linked to says it can be slowed down to 0.1 rpm, which would hopefully let you consistently pump a few drops. I don’t have any experience with controlling motors, so I can’t help you on slowing them down. I don’t think getting exactly 8 drops of each one is going to be critical, but I’ve never used this exact method (I’ve used the Nessler method which only has one reagent to add). More than likely, if you add more than 8, it will just be wasting chemical, and for example, if you only added 3 drops, it may only turn dark enough to read as 3ppm even if the ammonia is actually higher than that (the test says it is supposed to read up to 8ppm). Then it says you’re supposed to mix the sample after adding both reagents. You could have a fourth pump that pumps air into the bottom of the test tube to mix everything together, and then turn it off before you read it.