Reading Spark Variables with Your Own HTML File

I’m glad that I could help :slight_smile: but the static HTML is nothing comparing to Siri shortcuts as mentioned by @bko I’m not sure where I was :see_no_evil: since shortcuts are in place for a long time but I completly neglected this huge possibility here is a quick toturial how simple shortcust are but you can achieve a lot more ! belong with scriptable app (almost pure JS) wchich can be used Siri you can in les than a hour start talking to Siri to do the things for you.
for example: I modyfy a little the orginal scriptable script from the Tutorial above and I get my temp and huminidty as displayed text and Siri is reading the valuse for me ! My JSON from var looks like this:

{"MQ2":3.24,"humidity":49.91,"pressure_hPa":1007.89,"temperature_c":17.51,"altitude_ft":3848.65,"altitude_m":1173.06}

and i distinguish just temp and huminidty (whit scriptable app) like this:

let url = "https://api.particle.io/v1/devices/YOUR_DEVICE_ID/YOUR_VAR_NAME?access_token=YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN"
let req = new Request(url)
let json = await req.loadJSON()
let Temperature = JSON.parse(json.result).temperature_c
let humidity = JSON.parse(json.result).humidity
let OutputTxt = "The temperature is " + Temperature + "°C" + " and humidity is " + humidity + "%"
QuickLook.present(OutputTxt)
Speech.speak(OutputTxt)
1 Like