Can I get serious about using a SparkCore?

inof8or, glad it’s working! The whole library thing is in the works starting with the web IDE. It’s also something that would be great with the CLI. In the meantime, the flat directory is the way to go. One thing to remember is that with the Unified library, you can have ALL the library files in the same directory and the linker will only use the code that is referenced in your main program, keeping things as small as possible.

Please keep us posted on your project. I would love to know what your cooking! :smile:

Keeping everyone posted is a will do!

I posted about my project here- https://community.spark.io/t/neotype-ultimate-macro-machine-keyboard-replacement/4138

Think I figure out this issue yesterday

in my usr/include/ there exist “math.h”

The 9dof library was looking for “Math.h” (I was transcribing your diffs not pulling: my fault)

Was having the same issue with arduino IDE yesterday and figured this out. The actual library seems to ask for Math.h? Is the IDE suposed to be looking somewhere different? Anyhow just renamed it in the library and fixed the issue… well at least to get it to compile :smile:

2 Likes