Web server Library example compiles, but gives linkage errors when flashing a Photon

Using Spark Photon for the first time, and having exactly the same problem reported here: after changing #include “WebServer.h” to #include “WebServer/WebServer.h” any web server demo (such as web_helloworld.ino can pass ‘Verify’ but when flashing, it reports error on the millis() function. Seems to be two conflicting declarations (one declared with extern “C”, one is an inline function). Has anyone been able to solve this problem? Thanks.

Are there any updates on this topic? I’ve ran into the same issues myself

Regards

Any updates on this ? I am also stuck with the same issue . Any chance the Library will be ported for the photon soon ?

Regards

@christine, @Dick. A list of working vs non-working libraries for Photon would be fantastic and much appreciated by those who are new to the Photon (and perhaps more experienced as well). It would allow projects to move forward quickly (without getting bogged down on busted libraries) and also help identify libraries that needed work by more experienced Photon users. This would be great documentation that could be updated as compatibility of libraries advanced. It would be great to include this in a dynamic documentation section, not buried in the user forums. It also would cut down on multiple forum topics related to the same library issues that get posted by people exploring the Photon capabilities.

3 Likes