Using Arduino LED with Argon

Hi guys,

I am very new at this. I want to output to an Arduino LED for the level sensor that I am building with Hall effect switches. I bought the LED and am ready to write the code to send level output data for display (see https://www.adafruit.com/product/2157).

How do I include the Arduino LED in my Particle workbench IDE program? I have already included Adafruit libraries that I thought might be needed (see below) but am stuck now.

Library Adafruit_GFX 0.0.0 has been added to the project.

To get started using this library, run particle library view Adafruit_GFX to view the library documentation and sources.
PS C:\Users\carno\OneDrive\Documents\argonCode\LED_test\LED_1> Particle library add Adafruit_mfGFX
Library Adafruit_mfGFX 1.0.4 has been added to the project.
To get started using this library, run particle library view Adafruit_mfGFX to view the library documentation and sources.
PS C:\Users\carno\OneDrive\Documents\argonCode\LED_test\LED_1> Particle library add Adafruit_GFX_RK
Library Adafruit_GFX_RK 1.5.7 has been added to the project.
To get started using this library, run particle library view Adafruit_GFX_RK to view the library documentation and sources.
PS C:\Users\carno\OneDrive\Documents\argonCode\LED_test\LED_1> Particle library add Adafruit_LEDBackpack_RK
Library Adafruit_LEDBackpack_RK 1.1.6 has been added to the project.
To get started using this library, run particle library view Adafruit_LEDBackpack_RK to view the library documentation and sources.
PS C:\Users\carno\OneDrive\Documents\argonCode\LED_test\LED_1>