I was trying to get all of my source code into git repositories and did some recompiles and flashes to upgrade a couple devices to 0.7.0 since 0.6.4 went away. I’m now having problems getting them online. One of them seems to be stuck in listening mode. I’ve tried flashing Tinker (over USB), but without any benefit.
I’m feeling rather dimwitted, as I’ve been deploying these devices for quite some time.
I should mention that on one of the devices, I tried to go to 0.8.0 and then tried to go back down, but without success.
I really need to get back to a safe place and then start the march back up to 0.7.0.
One of the way the problems manifested themselves is in not exposing any published variables or functions.