Po-util: The Ultimate Local Particle Experience for Linux and macOS

I have added support am working on adding support for RHEL and Arch Linux distributions. I have also added a po config command which lets users easily select what branch of Paticle firmware they want to use and what baud rated they want to use to put devices into DFU mode.

I need users on distros like Fedora and Arch to test if po-util installs properly on their system. https://github.com/nrobinson2000/po-util/issues/24

Edit:
I am testing po-util in an Arch virtual machine and it is not working. I’m getting a similar error as this thread. Even if I completely delete arm-none-eabi, it still looks for it, saying:

/bin/sh: 1: /home/nrobinson/bin/gcc-arm-embedded/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_9-2015q3/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc: not found

This is driving me crazy. I have checked po-util for anything that is causing this error, but I have not found anything. Note: Arch did not have a desktop environment, and I am beginning to think that no DE correlates to po-util not working.

I am now trying po-util on Fedora in another virtual machine.

Edit:
On Fedora 24 I get this error:

Building firmware for Production Photon, platform ID: 6, product ID: 6
/bin/sh: /usr/local/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
/home/nrobinson/github/firmware/build/arm-tools.mk:43: *** "ARM gcc version 4.8.4 or later required, but found ".  Stop.
build/recurse.mk:11: recipe for target 'communication' failed
make: *** [communication] Error 2

A bit different, but still not working. Basically, it’s having the same problem as Arch, where it “can not find” the executables, even though they exist, and so do their links. They are visible to which, and found by which.

Does anyone have any input on this problem?