1/23/17: Firmware v0.6.1-rc.2
Hey friends! We have released new pre-release firmware v0.6.1-rc.2. Available now on https://build.particle.io for Core/Photon/P1/Electron.
Here are just some of the exciting features and fixes:
- Custom LED colors in bootloader v11 (Safe Mode, DFU Mode, Firmware Reset).
IPAddress ip = Cellular.resolve(hostname);
- Improved Arduino Compatibility (now supported by default, added PARTICLE_NO_ARDUINO_COMPATIBILITY=y command line option for disabling)
- Some 0.6.1-rc.1 bugfixes in 0.6.1-rc.2
- [Electron] TIM8 PWM pins (B0, B1) did not work correctly in bootloader with RGB.mirrorTo()
- [Photon/P1/Electron] Fixed LED indication shown during device key generation (blinking white)
- Safe Mode event was being published unconditionally
- [Electron] fixes double newline parser issue on G350 (prevented proper handshake)
For all features, enhancements and bug fixes please read the full release notes here.