Particle Dev v0.0.25 released

@suda, I am on OS X 10.10.4 and indeed the Particle Dev auto updated. I was seeing my Photons when plugged into the USB port on the serial monitor in Particle Dev. Now that serial port is missing and I can no longer monitor the Photon’s serial port. I see choices under serial in Dev of a printer that is not connected, a bluetooth.modem, a bluetooth.incoming.port, and my iPhone.wire. Additionally, using the CLI after logging into particle and giving the particle serial list command it returns “no devices available via serial.” So it would appear that this autoupdate broke the ability to monitor the serial line on USB connected Photons. Any suggests are welcome as I was depending on this for monitoring my apps in development and now I am stuck. I really don’t like auto updates on most software. Is their a way to fix this or revert so I can use the usb serial functionality again?

Update: now even Arduino development environment can no longer see USB connected Uno boards. The update seems to have hosed the usb driver.

2nd Update: So going into Arduino local dev I am able to re-establish a USB connection to my Arduino boards-but switching back to the updated Particle Dev environment shows no USB connections to connected Photons. How to get this USB connection back???